Integer Basics Reassessment
If you were unable to demonstrate proficiency on the Integer Basics Assessment, please follow the directions below to reassess on the learning goal that you were not proficient in.
- Complete the Request to Retest form - the link is provided below or you may get one from Mrs. Cormier
- Identify the learning goal/s that you were not proficient in and indicate that on the form.
- When you reflect, please consider and include the following: Did you complete the home learning practice? Did you ask questions or seek help when you didn't understand? Did you study? Did you make careless errors that could have been avoided? What could you do in the future to avoid careless errors?
- Watch the video that relates to the learning goal you need to improve your understanding of.
- Meet with Mrs. Cormier after school for a tutorial session. Set this up prior to the day you wish to stay.
- Complete 2 additional things to improve your understanding of the learning goal
- Have someone from home sign the Request to Retest form.
- Attach all work to the form and conference with Mrs. Cormier.